- 3-in-1 car seat grows with your child from rear-facing harness (5-40 lb) to forward-facing harness (22-65 lb) to highback booster (40-100 lb)
- Graco ProtectPlus Engineered: a combination of the most rigorous crash tests that help to protect your child in frontal, side, rear and rollover crashes
- No-Rethread Simply Safe Adjust Harness System allows the headrest and harness to adjust together in one motion
- Choose the perfect headrest height from 10 positions to get the safest fit for your growing child
- 6-position recline keeps your child comfy and helps for a better installation
Details: The Graco® TriRide™ 3-in-1 Car Seat helps to keep your little one safe from baby to big kid, through 3 modes of use: rear-facing harness (5-40 lb), forward-facing harness (22-65 lb), and highback booster (40-100 lb). The No-Rethread Simply Safe Adjust™ Harness System allows you to adjust the height of the headrest and harness in one motion, helping to save you time and ensure your child is properly secured. Choose the perfect headrest height from 10 positions and adjust the seat to 6 recline positions for a better installation. The easy-to-read level indicator helps eliminate installation guesswork and the car seat is LATCH-equipped for easy installation. The integrated harness storage compartment keeps the harness safely stored away, without removing, while in belt-positioning booster mode. Open-loop belt guides help properly position your vehicle’s seat belt across your child in highback booster mode. 2 easy-to-clean cup holders keep your child's drinks and snacks close at hand, and the seat pad is comfortable and machine washable for your convenience. Removable plush head and body inserts help to keep your infant feeling cradled and comfortable. Steel-reinforced frame provides strength and durability for years of use. This car seat is Graco® ProtectPlus Engineered™ to help protect in frontal, side, rear, and rollover crashes.