Brand: Gator Frameworks
- Rotates Full 360-Degrees with Minimal Noise
- Fixed, Internally Guided 10’/3. 05m XLR Cable Included
- Spring-Loaded Articulating Arm with 4. 4 lbs. /2 kg Max Weight Capacity & 32. 25”/940mm Max Extension
- Easily Mounts or Clamps to Desks, Tables & Similar-Sized Surfaces 2. 17”/55mm Max in Thickness
- Standard 5/8”-27 Mic Threads for Connecting Most Podcast and Vocal Microphones, Including Shure SM7B, Shure MV7 Models
- Exterior Dimensions: 20. 50”/520mm (L) x 4. 75”/120mm (W) x 2. 50”/64mm (H), Net Weight: 3. 4 lbs. /1. 54 kg
Details: Gator Frameworks Series desktop mounted microphone boom stands are the clutter-reducing stand solutions perfectly suited for broadcasters, podcasters, content creators, radio hosts, and on-air personalities. Each boom arm includes both a clamping and mounting base attachment mechanism to best accommodate your particular setup needs and swivels a full 360-degrees. All stands are engineered specifically to reduce noise brought about from moving parts and can be adjusted to hit desired angles, providing you with quiet and easily customizable mic placement options. Concerned it won’t hold up your large-diaphragm mics? Ditch the worry, for all models are designed to bear the weight of the heaviest mics in your collection, making the desktop mic boom stand series by Gator Frameworks a group of rugged stands you can truly count on!